Wednesday 15 October 2008

LinkedIn Twits

I help Rosie Sherry run the Software Testing Club which also has an associated LinkedIn Group. I have manager powers over there and so can Approve or Decline requests to join

Which led me to finding the bug shown below - there were 10 requests to join, I approved 4 which should leave 6

Not 10



I then found a bug using Twitter, hitting the Update button was taking me to a page of a user called "update" as shown below. Sadly I didn't have the time to investigate it in any depth but I was having one of those days where everything I touched broke.
Nice to know I haven't lost my touch

1 comment:

Raymond said...

Linkedin should pay you for beta testing. Linkedin was added to the About.com Top 10 employment site list. linkedin is still the only social network on the list though.....the newest 3 job sites are-

www.linkedin.com (professional networking)
www.indeed.com (aggregated listings)
www.realmatch.com (matches you to the perfect job)