Thursday 29 October 2009

STC Magazine

In case you haven't already noticed the post on the Software Testing Club website, the Club has decided to start branching out and the first step we have decided to take is to publish a magazine

Here is the official blurb

If you are interested in writing about software testing then why not contribute an article to the Software Testing Club's (STC) new magazine due to be published in January 2010.

The STC are inviting anyone in the software testing community to submit articles for review on any testing subject you want to write about. The STC are accepting articles from anyone working in the testing industry with a testing story to tell. Experienced writers are welcome just as junior testers are. So if you have something to say, post it to the following address: rob@softwaretestingclub.com.

Visit here for more detailed information regarding your submission.


Exciting times for the STC which has grown rapidly over the last couple of years to become one of THE sites a tester should have in their bookmarks.


Even if I say so myself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil,
I did notice that and I have a few articles that I'd like to write about. One of them is about blogging about QA. I noticed that you already interviewed quite a few big names on this topic. I wondered if I might interview you?

What do you think? If you're up for it, please contact me!