Wednesday 11 February 2009

5 Questions For James Bach


Not only is James Bach now on Twitter but he also found time to answer my 5 Questions

1. Why did you start blogging and what were you hoping to get out of it ?
( and have you got what you hoped for ? )


I started blogging to practice my writing and to improve my marketing.
It's definitely helped my marketing. I don't know if it's helped my writing.



2. What have you learned from doing your blog ?

I've learned that a lot of people seem to read blogs.


3. Do you track your visitors - if so, any unusual searches to find your blog ?

No.


4. Do you have a favourite post that you have written ?

The posts that are my favorite seem not to be the favorites of the
readers, interestingly enough.

My favorite is my guide to investigating intermittent bugs.



5. Any advice to new bloggers ?

Tell vivid stories of specific experiences.



Still to come...
Catherine Powell, Antony Marcano, Corey Goldberg, Elisabeth Hendrickson, James Whittaker, Alan Page, Pradeep Soundararajan, Joe Strazzere, Joel Montvelisky

No comments: